Certificate Program in Global Sales and Marketing Traditional and Digital
Specially custom designed for Universities and Colleges – Elite Academic institutions with extended Support, digital upgradation through learning onsite with hands-on experience and industry focused case study approach for Student skill development.
TOTAL Duration: 200 Hours
200 hours comprising of 120 hours of Classroom training to be conducted at your institution and 80 hours of compulsory On-Job-Training.
Alma Mater & Techdivine will offer a one year course covering the following key topics:
- Integrated functions of Sales and Marketing
- Traditional Sales, Marketing and Customer Care
- Digital Sales & Marketing
- Social Media marketing ROI for Corporate Brands
- Pay Per Click (PPC) – Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Ads
- Web and social media Analytics – Google Analytics, Facebook insights, Instagram insights, Twitter Analytics, WordPress statistics.
- Content marketing
- Social media contests – What, How and Why
- Influencer Marketing – Who’s doing it right and how can you do the same too?
- Email marketing, Viral marketing and power process
- Brand monitoring in the digital world
- Introduction to understanding cybersecurity, psychology of digital impact, digital safety browsing habits, digital addition and safety measures, using digital to empower your professional and personal lives.
- Introduction to AUGMENTED REALITY (AR) and how using it will impact positively the growth across industries like Hospitality, Health, Wellness, Medicine, Real Estate, Travel and Tourism etc
- Introduction on how using new age media tools like Virtual Reality, Internet of Things (IoT), Big Data etc will assist in designing Digital marketing strategies.
- Advertising, Branding & Positioning in the Traditional and Digital World
- Communication Skills and Spoken English
- Resume writing and Interview Handling skills
The program will be delivered in a combination of class room and self-paced learning with online learning management system.
Digital Marketing and Social media:
The students will be able to make a career choice of Traditional Sales & Marketing or Digital Sales & marketing. But we understand Digital Marketing and Social Media holds the key to the future of Sales, Marketing & Customer services the students will be trained with special focus on Digital Sales & marketing with hands-on training based on industry focused case study approach.
The duration for the course is 200 hours comprising of 120 hours of Classroom training to be conducted at your institution and 80 hours of compulsory On-Job-Training to be conducted either via placement assistance or through Live project assistance as per final discretion from our end.
The goal of the Certificate course is to examine the elements of an effective sales force as a key component of the organization’s total marketing effort. The course will extend student’s understanding of marketing’s reach and potential impact in achieving its overarching goals. Course objectives include understanding the sales process, the relationship between sales and marketing, sales force structure, customer relationship management (CRM), Digital marketing and use of social media to improve brand.
Employability & Self Employability Skills:
There are numerous job and business opportunities available in India, yet there is a huge deficit of employable & entrepreneurship talent in India. The need gap is the dearth of Employability skills among students. The following are the skills that have been defined as skills, essential for job and business across various industries:
- Interview skills
- Soft skills
- Life skills
- English Fluency
- Body Language
- Personality Grooming
- Resume Writing
- Self Confidence
- Analytical Ability
- Team Work
- Planning & Prioritization
- Problem Solving
- Work Ethics
- Positive Attitude
- Willingness to Learn
- Working without Supervision
To enquire, reach us across any of the above mentioned Contact numbers (as shared in the video) or Drop us an Enquiry here Using our Contact Form link
We wish you an amazing learning ahead.
Feel free to reach us for queries.