WALK IN INTERVIEW
To apply for other jobs do go through the list of Job Applications below and fill out the form below by selecting the proper Job ID
Post: Consumer Insight Analyst
Job ID: ALMAJB001
Required Qualification: B.Tech + MBA
- Contribute towards annual revenue planning exercise with inputs from the regional markets
- Take accountability for meeting revenue and yield targets for all products of ABP Digital for the region
- Coordinate with internal teams such as ad operations, product, technology to ensure error-free implementation of campaigns
- Follow-up with clients, agencies to ensure on-time collection, minimize outstanding of receivables
- Ensure adherence to sales processes in the region
- Develop strong relationships with key clients, agencies to generate new business and increase in share of wallet from existing clients, accounts in the region
- Monitor, review performance of the regional ad sales team and take proactive initiatives to improve performance
- 4-6 years’ experience in media ad sales, with 2-3 years in digital media ad sales
- Should have clocked big chunk of revenue
- Good understanding of digital ad sales market
- Strong relationship with digital media agencies, direct clients
- Experience of managing a team is desirable
Post: Network Engineer
Job ID: ALMAJB002
Required Qualification: B.Tech
- Provides technical support for new and existing technologies in collaboration with other technical and management stakeholders.
- Supports the setup of disaster recovery strategy for production environments
- Communicates status and/or concerns regarding technical and project tasks to IT, business, and project management staff.
- Identifies and proactively resolves infrastructure/systems issues.
- Identifies and manages risks and issues as a subject matter expert for daily operational support and projects.
- Collaborates with Emami technical staff to administer and support infrastructure environments.
- Acts as primary support owner of contact for all network infrastructure environments, collaborating with other project team members and management to:
- Define and manage the overall support process
- Configuration, deployment, and administration of networking systems including Routers, Switches, Wireless Access Points, WAN and Internet Services.
- The individual will perform hands-on support of production LAN/WAN, and take ownership of all network documentation initiatives.
Post: Business Development Manager
Job ID: ALMAJB003
Required Qualification: Any graduate, MBA will be an added advantage
The basic purpose of this role is to ensure the implementation of the sales and marketing strategy at the ground level. Job Details:
- To identify and create business opportunities in industry verticals and thereby promote Direct Sales/ B2B Sales/ B2C Sales/ Corporate Sales.
- Generate new leads from various sources.
- Follow up on customer inquiry and leads generated.
- Responsible for ensuring exceptional Customer Service and Account Maintenance
- Attend to customer complaints immediately and try resolving them on priority basis and thereby retain them.
- Ensure new business development opportunities are explored with existing clients.
- Acquire complete/in-depth product knowledge of all products and services.
- Ensure timely maintenance of reports and feedback on status arising out of received leads.
- Number, value and income target achievement.